Customer satisfaction is very important to Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited; however, we appreciate that sometimes things go wrong. We are sorry that you would have had reason to complain to Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited. Please read below to find out how to raise a complaint, how your complaint will be managed and the timeframe and the process to manage your complaint.
How to make a complaint:
You may make a complaint with us free of charge.
You can complain to us via any of the methods outlined below:
- Telephone by dialing +44(0)20 3675 9959, between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday you can speak directly to a servicing associate, outside of these hours, there is a voicemail service.
- E-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or
- In writing to us via post – our registered address is: Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited, South Wing, 1st Floor Molex House, Millennium Centre, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7XX.
Timeline for resolving your complaint:
Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited will handle complaints and resolve them promptly. Specifically, we will work to the following timelines when handling your complaint:
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 business days of having received it.
- If we have been unable provide a final response to you within four weeks, we will write to you and provide you with an update on the status
- You will either receive a final response within 8 weeks, or if we have been unable to reach a conclusion, we will write to you at this time, making you aware of your rights.
How we handle your complaint:
- As soon as a complaint is recorded by Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited the Compliance Team is notified.
- The Compliance Team manage, investigate and communicate with customers regarding all complaints that come into Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited.
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent out to you within 3 business days of it being received by us, which will inform you that we are currently investigating your complaint.
- After a detailed investigation by our Compliance Team, a final response letter will be sent to you via either post/e-mail with the details of response and a decision on whether your complaint has been upheld or not.
- If the complaint is upheld, we will, outline the actions taken as a result. If your complaint is not upheld, we will provide reasoning for doing so.
- We will make you aware of any further rights you have with respect to your compliant in your final response letter.
If you are unhappy with your response to your complaint:
If you are unhappy with the way that we have resolved your complaint, you may (depending on the individual circumstances of your compliant) have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge. You will be notified of this right if it is applicable within your final response.
The website of the Financial Ombudsman Service is http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk and further information regarding how to contact them or regarding their complaints handling processes can be found there. In addition, their address and email are below:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Email address: email@example.com
Please note the Financial Ombudsman Service will only review your complaint once Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited has issued a final response or if you have already complained to us and we have failed to issue a final response within the required timeframe of eight weeks.